"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Friday, June 12, 2009

Pre-Camp is Over!

I made it through all the long ours of Pre-Camp. It was so fun but so long too. I have met so many wonderful people. I will have my first set of girls in 2 weeks. On Monday we will be helping Cloud Rim to help them get ready for their girls. Th-S we will have 700 people here for a camperee and that should be fun and interesting. I'm loving it up her so much. All week it has rained and its been great. Yesterday I saw the most AMAZIN and BEAUTIFUL rainbow ever!! It was so big and bright. Yesterday Mo, Shorty, Blue Eyes and I went to town for a program run and it was so fun. We were gone for 4 hours. I bought this amazin hat and shirt. WE HAD A BLAST!!

4 comments:

Angler Management said...

its time for you to start putting up pictures!!! Miss you!

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

i will try to but its hard..i will see what i can do

Anonymous said...

Hey SunShine,
This brings me back to last year... you and Dusty heading up there...CRAZY Tell Boots hi for me!

Mayann said...

OOPS! Didn't mean to send that anonymous! may have forgot my password!!!LOL