"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My last few days in Thatcher

So today I will finish pakin and will see the stake pres again. Last night I saw him but I wasn't wearin Sunday clothes.. He needed to add my shot record to the computer so he said "how about you come back tomorrow at 630 and wear missionary clothes" So I will be goin back at 630 and I will push the submit button myself. I'm so excited. Then tomorrow I WILL GRADUATE!!!!! Then dad will be here and I will be movin out.

No comments: