"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Reading Update!

So on October 23,2008 Kari and I started reading Twilight and we are now done w/ it. It took us 10 days to read this book. We started the 2nd one today!! Mind you neither one of us like reading at all......this is the fastest I have ever read a book in my life. I'M HOOKED!!!! Its a great book and I will finish them all. Thanks mom for giving these books to me I LOVE THEM!!!

2 comments:

A. L. Martin said...

hooray for twilight!Miss ya bud. Did you see the movie yet?

Ps: please tell kari i want to read her blog, but for some reason the link she sent to my e-mail is not working....can she send it again? Thanks!

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

I have seen the movie and liked it ok but it wasn't that great! miss ya too. I love you. Yes i will have kari send it again.