"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

So I'm not much of a Halloween person but this year was a BLAST!!! Kari and I had the best costumes EVER!!!! We were trying to decide what to be and Kari was like "You can be a trash can!" I was so excited and I loved that idea!!!! So here goes the process! Kari is cutting out the bottom of the trash can....It was not an easy process at all.

Now the bottom is finally cut out of my trash can and I'm getting more excited now!!

















I loved it so much that i had to look through it like a little kid!!!


Yes i admit it is silly but Hello have you met me....that is the story of my life.




Kari was looking for her Raccoon and thought at that it was under the bed. So she took all her stuffed animals out and was sad to realize he wasn't there....where was he? DUN DUN DUN!!!!!















Here he is.....he was in the closet all along!!! I laughed a little..HAHAHA!!!!



This is what it looked like finished.....

Here is my crazy roomie!!! She is awesome! She is becoming Mertyle Louise!











AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! What happend here!! IDK....Kari helped me out! It is the best hair do ever!!!





Here is another great picture of my AMAZING hair!! I love my hair........













And another.....















Its great isn't it!!!!?
I love the CAMO look!

Here is Mertyle Louis (Kari) she is great!! She pulls off the Hill Billy look well!!! She loves to be a Hill Billy and can do the accent very well!!!!!


















This is the great Complete Project!!! We had a great time!!! Here we are at the dance!!! We had a BLAST!!!!!

Everyone LOVED our costumes...idk how many people came up to us and asked "Can I take a picture of you?" So we let them take pictures of us!!









So I really wanted a cupcake and so Kari peeled off the paper and gave it to me....much to my surprise I couldn't get it to my mouth but I really wanted to eat it!! So my friend Marilee Jones helped me.....helped me TOOOOO much!!! SO for the rest of the night I Had chocolate all over my face as well as face paint!

So we were so tired from dancing that we needed to sit down...it wasn't easy. It was hard and it hurt so bad....we had to have help getting up because we were stuck!!















MAN WE LOOK GREAT!!!!








So now we got home from the dance and we were so tired and exhausted. We were getting ready for bed and I looked at my arms that were hurting so bad from the trash can! They had bruises on them and OH MAN they hurt!!! I guess this is what I get for playing in a trash can!!!
















ALL this was all worth it!! Kari and I had a BLAST!!!! I am glad that I have a crazy friend that loves to make things!! I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did!!

2 comments:

kendle sue said...

hahaha thats awesome!! you guys look amazing!!! and your hair was wicked sweet! for serious! im loving it!! :) and sorry bout those bruises... they look like they are killers!

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

Thanks... It was a great night! My hair was amzing too and the costume was a great idea. its ok about the bruises...it was worth it. and yes they are killers!