"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Friday, January 23, 2009

Math Class EVERYDAY!!!! AHHHHHH

So I'm currently taking Math 156 and 57 which is Priciples Math for elementary teachers. I HATE the class so much!!! It is so boring and the teacher doesn't help. He talks about nonsence. I go to class to learn about math not steak and beer. He talks about why he doesn't teach children and why he doesn't have any of his own. Its really lame. Its a waste of my life and time every day. But I did this to my self because I want to graduate soon. So on MWF I go from 12-12:50..not so bad but TTh I'm in there from 12-1:15 and it kills me so much!!! They are the longest classes of my life and it makes me want to scream. But I entertain my self by drawing pictures. I will survive some how!! Any ways the pics are great. Today I drew a Sunshine pig...he is cute. There is a pig that I drew and he was so cute and then my frined Wendy drew facial hair on him and called him Adam(my professor) and we were laughing so hard. Its probably not nice but it was soooo funny cause it kinda looks like him!















2 comments:

kendle sue said...

wow. dude. lol... thats what i do during my classes! lol... okay maybe not sunshine pigs, i dont think im cool enough for that one yet... but maybe someday! lol... :)

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

Thats awesome! Well I think that you are pretty cool and cool enough for the sunshine pig! :)