"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pictures from Christmas Break

MOAB
Becky(Snicker Doodle)

Pumpkin Tarts that the Kids made....mmmmm Yummy! Children had fun making them and eating them.
I'm not sure what this is called but it is Carrots, Cucumbers and Ranch Dip. The children loved them.

I made these for when I taught about Russia. These are Babushka dolls. K'Lenna(Spud) and Becky(Snicker Doodle) made fun of me because it took me an Hour to color them and cut them out....They made fun of me because of my ODC problem.
We had pizza for lunch and Becky was posing so I snapped a pic! Isn't she just so cute!?
We were cleaning up the mess that all the kids made and Becky found the bowl of pie crust and ate some of it. I told her it looked like she was puking. She said well then this is my "Puking Face" it was so funny. We both laughed for a while.
I taught the girls how to make their own ornament. It was fun. The girls had fun too. They had a little bit harder time then I did but we all survived!
OGDEN
Me, Amy(Juniper), and Janice(Squishy) Our last time seeing our good friend Juniper before she reported to the MTC! It was beautiful outside.
WEST VALLEY CITY
Grandma and Grandpa Winterton's backyard. I loved this so much. It was so beautiful. I love how the tree has spots of snow all over it and the yard has a beautiful blanket of snow!

MESA
Kari's cake. It was a beautiful cake. The cake topper has the bride dragging the groom w/ a fishing pole. It was so funny. The reception was very nice.
YUMA
This is what my hair looked like after we added blondeto it! Its very orange. It looks a lot better now.
My dad w/ Baby Taylor...I don't have any nieces or nephews so we claim others. My Friend had Taylor so we claim her as family. So Taylor is sitting on Grandpa's lap. My dad loves this little girl and she loves him.
Ashli and Taylor.
This one of Taylor is my favorite. She is a very cute baby. I think she is about 9 months old. She is so precious and sweet.

2 comments:

Lisa Love said...

Hey Mertyle Louise,
You do so many fun things with your time and talents! I grew up in Ogden so I was so excited to see you went there during your break. I don't miss driving in snow or shoveling it but I do miss seeing it on the mountains and sledding. I'm happy you had such a great time.

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

Thanks. It was a lot of fun. I am trying to make life worth living and fun. I'm trying to live life to the fullest so doing fun things helps alot. I love the snow alot and miss it too. I have never been sledding but i have shoveled it.