"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Friday, February 27, 2009

Taking A Chance

Have you ever taken a chance before? Well sometimes it is a hard thing to but it could be worth it. I took a chance once and it was fun but in the end it hurt a lot. Well I have had to make some decisions in the last few days and I decided to take another chance in life and I think it was a good choice. Its kinda a big change but not to huge. Its a good change and its another piece to the puzzle of life. Finding puzzles pieces in life are hard but its kinda fun...its very interesting sometimes. So if you are feeling ambitious then take a chance at something new in life.

2 comments:

Jennifer Diane Louise Morris said...

Stop being so mysterious and give me some details PLEASE! ha ha:)

Miss ya!

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

Well I am dating someone as of yesterday afternoon...and that is what I'm kinda talking about...I took a chance and for now it is a good choice that I made. If you want to know more facebook me and I will tell you more.

Miss and love ya!