"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The EGGventures of Yuma!!

Shelli and I went home to see my family on Friday. I was so excited to see them. We were in Tucson and we got pulled over by a police officer...she was a very raunchy lady. Anyway as we got back on the road I got a text from my brother Ryan and he told me that he got a surprise for me and he wouldn't even give me any clues to what it was. In the mean time I was reading New Moon to Shelli as she drove. I read 3 chapters that day. I was also sick so after the 3rd chapter I had to stop because my voice was going out. It was a great ride. We talked about all kinds of stuff. So about 4:30 We finally made it to the fair and saw my family! Ryan showed me what he had made for me! I love it so much! Here it is

We had a great time at the fair. It was so fun and it brought back great memories. I miss it a lot. I never thought I would miss it so much but I do! So while we were there Shelli and I were able to pet a Kangaroo Joey and saw some really cute pigs and other things. We saw them in the petting zoo. The Joey was so cute and so soft and fluffy!


Also while we were there we saw some cute sea lions but wasn't able to get close enough to take a picture. My little sister went on stage to help w/ a magic trick. We were waiting for the hypnotist so to start. She was so crazy. I have never seen her so crazy before. While passing the goats on time we saw this cute little pygmy goat and it was inside of its food. It was so cute.


I went with mom into a building to get a Cinnamon roll and I saw Aunt Janet and Uncle Steven w/ the kids. It was great to see them. I miss them so much. Well While I was waiting to say hi I overheard Janet telling someone that Josh is coming home on April 22nd!! I can't wait to see him! My best friend is finally coming home!!!
The best part of the whole trip! So Sunday afternoon mom told me to take some eggs home w/ us and give them away. So I took 4 dozen because that was all that would fit into the cooler. So she told me to call Emilee and have her bring me some more. Well so Emilee got the other cooler and put eggs in it but they wouldn't fit. So she Brilliant as she is thought of some other way to put them in the cooler. Shelli, my mom, my dad and I laughed so hard when she told us the story. Well she couldn't fit them in the cooler w/ the cartons so she took them out and put them in a gallon sized freezer bag!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 3 DOZEN!!!!!!!
We laughed for so long! We laughed all the way home from Yuma! It was the funniest thing all day! Only one of them broke and Emilee broke it while bringing it to the fair. We strapped the eggs down like children in the car. It was a funny site!! We got back to Thatcher and to our surprise all 7 dozen eggs survived!!!!! YAY!!! It was a great time!

No comments: