"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Temple Day


Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend the temple with Wendy, Steph and Kendra(Wendy's sister). It was an AMAZING day. I love the temple so much. It brings me such peace and comfort. I love sitting in all white and pondering on life and pondering on the scriptures. Its a great place to find answers. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me. I felt that in the temple. I felt a reassurance that I'm being taken care of and that EVERYTHING will be ok. I know that the Lord has a plan for me and He knows what will happen in my life. I'm so thankful for the knowledge that I have of this. The temple has blessed me greatly. I love serving others and helping them receive the gospel. I have learned so much through the temple in my life. The feelings that I had in the temple yesterday are unexplainable. They are the most incredible feelings ever. I can't wait for the day when I will be married in the temple and receive the other blessings from it. "Trust in the Lord and all shall work out for good or fall out of our lives forever"(IDK if these are the exact words) this quote hit me so strongly yesterday and I know w/ all of my heart it is true. I'm so very thankful for all the blessing that I have received from going to the temple. I have made it a goal to go to the temple more often than I do. I know that the blessings of going to the temple are so great and powerful.

Wendy Loved these flowers so she took a picture of them. This is the first time she has ever been to the Mesa Temple.

She loved this rock and wanted a picture on it. I got one too!

No comments: