"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Monday, May 18, 2009

Update on life at the moment

So currently as I write this I am in Yuma with my family. I have been here about a week or so. I will be here all this week and a few days next week. In 11 days on the 29th of May I will be traveling to Utah with my Dad and possibly Ryan my brother. I have to be up Provo Canyon on June 2nd to start training. I'm so excited. I will be working at a Girl Scout Camp for GSU or Girl Scouts of Utah. I'm ready for something to do and some cool weather. I haven't really done too much since being home. I was sick most of last week and it sucked...so I slept a lot. I played volley ball w/ some friends on Friday night. When I got there I saw Josh and I instantly got butterflies in my stomach. I hadn't even gotten out of the car yet. I go out and went over to play. I was so good to see him again after 2 yrs. He is the same ol Josh that I knew before his mission. I am going to ask him on a date sometime this week I think...as soon as I find some guts to. Saturday I took my lil sis Ashli to a Student council interview...She wants to be in the student council next year. Can you believe it she is going to be a Freshman in High school...I can't. Then I helped mom clean and then we went shoppin most of the day. It was fun but not as well. I found this amazing BRIGHT GREEN swim suit! I love it! Then we went to find some shoes for Ashli and I ended up buying a pair of flip flops and some really cute shoes...idk what to call them but I love them. Then we went Bra shoppin.....NOT MY FAV AT ALL!! It was a successful day for sure. Sunday I attended my parents ward and felt very out of place. It was weird being there. Today I am hangin w/ mom at her office. Its been a good summer so far! More to come later. I will fill you all in later about how the that goes...if I ask him. I want to go on a picnic and just talk and get to know him again. But we will see how that actually goes! Have a great day Y'all!

1 comment:

Angler Management said...

hey i bought a new bra too. ha ha. (since mine dont fit anymore i guess it was needed :) ) well tell your fam hello for me and that i will miss them. we are off to new mexico in a week. maybe will see you in utah. love ya bunches. thanks for all the good times.