"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Friday, October 23, 2009

My Get Away Trip to Utah

I just recently got back from an awesome trip to Utah. I have been asked why did I go and well I simply tell them that I needed a break and time to destress. Kinda like runnin away. I stayed with my friend Chelsey Beck. She is so great. we had lots of fun together. So I left on Wed October 14th at 6:00 am to drive to Phoenix to catch my plane that flew out at 11:15 am. Stephanie my awesome roommate took me. We arrived about 9ish and got to where I needed to be. I waited about an hour and a half then off I flew to SLC airport. This is where my Friend Janice picked me up and we met Chelsey at the Walmart in Orem. Chels and I ran some errands then headed to Salem where she lives. We unloaded my stuff and ate dinner with her family not long after that. After dinner for like 2 hours or so we did homeowrk then we could play. After Homework we watched Monsters VS Aliens. Its such a funny movie. On Thursday we lounged around the house doing homework and we watched tv and then we watched Wolverine. it was a great movie. Friday we had a game night with some friends. Tank(Heather) and Rainy came down and played with us. they slept over and we played so many games. Guitar Hero was one, Mario Cart races, Ultimate spoons, and many more. It was a great night. Saturday we lounged until Chels had to go to work. Then Tank and I went to the batting cages and hit about 50 balls. It was fun and I did well for not hitting in a long time. We played mini golf as well. it was awesome because it was all lit up by black lights and all the paintings on the wall were florescent. Then we played arcade games. About 7 we went and saw my Gma in Riverton. She invited us to stay for dinner. We were just gonna stop on the way back to Salem but how can you turn down Gma's free food and it was Steak! So we stayed. It was so fun. My Gmas brother was there with his wife,Uncle Ken and Aunt Annaliece. Annaliece was trying to plan my life but I wouldn't let her. We left at like 11, wasn't plannin on bein there so long but we were. Watched Emergency with Chels til we fell asleep. Sunday we didn't do anything at all. We watched more episodes of Emergency. It was nice to relax. Then it was time to pack up and shower. I packed up and headed to Riverton. We made a pit stop in Provo so that I could see my really good friend Amber Martin. Man I love her so much. We talked for a good hour or two. Finally at Gmas, Lindy made some good dinner and then Heather(Tank) headed home. Brad and I watched football and the Chicago Bears STUNK it up and I was so disappointed! Monday rolls around and I have to get everything ready to go. Gma and I ate Breakfast and then headed to the airport. I didn't want to go but I had to. My flight went well til we were about to land. It was a rough landin and I had been feelin sick all mornin and as much as I tried to hold it in the faster it came. I PUKED all over the seat next to me. It was so gross and EMBARRASSIN!! Then I get off the plane and find a bathroom to clean up and I find out that Stephanie is stuck in construction and will be late pickin me up. So I call a friend and she picked me up til Steph could come. Feelin so sick we drove home. I hurt all over had a headache and my tummy hurt so bad. Well we got stuck in construction for like 30 minutes. Finally home and I got ready for bed and then went to bed from 8:30pm til about 4:30 pm the next day. It was a great trip minus the getting sick all over the plane.
Tank and Tiger chillin
Rainy trying to mess Tank up, only in reality messin herself up! HAHA
Rainy bein.....well crazy
This is Rainy playing backwards and she did pretty good for doing it backwards. She is pretty crazy...if you think that this is crazy she also played upside down and left handed...im sad I didn't get pics of her doing it.

2 comments:

Rainy said...

yay! I'm in your post! and a few pictures also!
I didn't know that you got sick on the plane! was there someone sitting next to you or was the seat empty? well i liked your post! and I'm glad that you had fun in Utah!
-Rainy

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

There was noone thanfully