"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was awesome. My roomies and I made costumes and it was so fun. Then we went to a block party at the apartments and had a blast there. I was an inmate or a convict. Wendy and Steph were my Sexy cops!
The Finished Project
Steph and Wendy(My SEXY Cops)
Wendy, Me, and Steph/They caught me:(
The Backs of our costumes
Jordan Boltinghouse, Jennifer Ball, and Justin Boughman
Idk her name, Amber and Jennifer Ball and me
Me and Jen.

No comments: