"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Testimony Meeting

So today at church we had testimony meeting because Stake Conference is next week. Well as I was sitting in the Chapel many people got up to bear their testimonies and a lot of them talked about trials and how Christ can help us w/ them. I gained so much from those who bore their testimonies. Then Lisa Wilkins got up and her testimony stuck me so hard. She talked about going to Camp this summer and not having a lot of LDS coworkers and how hard it was but a good experience for her. She is so amazing and testified that the church is true. It touched me so much and it helped me. I'm grateful for friends and their testimonies. They help me more than they know. I'm glad that I have such great friends. :)

No comments: