"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Monday, October 20, 2008

Great Adventures w/ MOM!!!!

WEEKENDS AT HOME ARE THE BEST!!!!!!
So the other day I was talking to mom and she told me that Aunt Janet was going to be having a Baby Shower on Saturday..... I told her "I want to come soooo bad" and so she said well why not. So Kari and I drove to Yuma on Friday afternoon to see my MAMMA!!!! So she was so excited to see us and I was so excited to see her as well.

So while we are at my mom's Kari love my brothers and loves to mess w/ them. Hyrum loves to tease Kari and steal her stuff so GUESS WHAT HAPPENS!? this is what happens when you mess w/ the ICE BOX (Kari). Hyrum didn't appreciate it too much but it was very funny. I wanted to take a picture w/ all of them but Hyrum was being a stinker and fighting w/ Kari. It was great!! Here is the BEST part!!!

I laughed so hard during this whole thing. Mom watched all of it and was laughing so hard. Hyrum was making such a ruckus and it was so GREAT!!!

So needless to say that we had a great weekend. We were only going to stay til Saturday evening but mom really wanted us to stay til Sunday but Kari didn't want to so my mom convinced her to stay by bribing her w/ a new church out fit. My mom bought us a new church out fit and it was great. I hate to shop but it wasn't too bad. Ryan my 16 yr old brother helped me pick out mine.....it was great. On Sunday we ate dinner w/ my family as well and it was amazin...nothin like a home cooked meal made w/ love by the BEST mom ever!!! We didn't get home til this morning about 1:00, but it was fun!!! :)

2 comments: