"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Learning to read again......

So when I went home over the weekend my mom came home and gave me a bag and told me that the bag was hers but the stuff inside was mine.....what could it be?.....DUN DUN DUN.... so I Looked in it and to my surprise I found 4 books....my thoughts were "what and I going to do w/ these?"

I was planning on borrowing Twilight from my sister because I was curious what the fuss was all about. Well I have all 4 of them now and I have to learn how to read again. I have a hard time reading because I can't sit still for too long at all. Kari and I are going to read them out loud together every night. We will see how long this last because I havn't finished a book in years. I have started the Harry Potter series and only go to #4, and I started the Tennis Shoes Amoung the Nephite series and only made it to #4 as well....I know how lame. Oh well, This will be a new challenge for me and something to do on my spare time which I have alot of.

5 comments:

OldSchooL said...

you really should eat while you read. that usually helps me focus while i read. ;)

PEHNelson said...

yes eating and reading makes a great combo! And since this series only HAS 4 you ought to be able to finish them! THEY'RE AWESOME!

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

Thanks you two. I will have you try it. SO far so good. I have been able to read with out getting bord. I think that it helps to read it out loud to my roomate.

A. L. Martin said...

Well Stace, there are only 4 twilight books, so i think you're good considering that seems to be the lucky number. lol.

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

Ya it is the lucky number in my life when it comes to reading so I think that I will be able to finish then all....I'm keeping my fingures crossed. Well I'm doing well so far. Kari and I read out loud to each other and it seems to be working so far. I WILL FINISH!!! :)