"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sunsets

So idk how many of you know but I love to take photos of the sunsets...this is one of the ones i took shortly after I got my camera for Christmas. This is from my drvie way in Yuma. This isn't the best one I have ever taken.......
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite on I have ever taken. It is the greatest picture of the sunset I have. Sunsets in Az are the best....I have never seem them this good anywhere else.
This is one I took on my way back to Thatecher from Mesa....Kari was driving and I noticed the sun was going down so I opened the window and snaped this shot as well as these..........
Trees got in the way but it was still a good pic.
I got this one just as it was passing the tree. It was great...and i was zoomed in pretty good.
This was Pretty cool as well. It was the last one I took while leaving Mesa.
Here are some from the Fair in Thatcher...........
This was over by the animals....I loved is so much and it was a great shot so I took out Kari's camera and snapped the shot.
I tried not to get the fence but unfortunatley I'm vertically challanged or in other words I'm short.
I was trying not to get the trucks....I love taking sideways shots.
This was taken in Salt Lake City Utah outside the temple gates...it is amazing....I have never seen a sunset like this in Utah and if I have its been along time.
Somtimes when I don't have a camera there is a perfect sunset and I miss it...well actually I miss alot of them because I'm not prepared. I need to start carrying a camera where ever I go so I will be prepared for that BEAUTIFUL shot.

2 comments:

kendle sue said...

oh man... i really do miss arizona sunsets... theres nothing like them!! :)

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

Ya when I was in Utah over summer I missed two things sooooo bad 1) my family and 2) the amazing sunsets that we have here.Nope there is nothing like them at all.