"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

On A Spiritual HIGH

Today has been an amazing day to add to Sunday! This morning I was able and had the wonderful privilege of going through The Gila Valley Temple open house. Oh my goodness there are no words to describe to you how I felt. It was so wonderful. I loved every moment of it. Seeing all the Sister missionaries there made me so so so happy inside and I'm sure that it showed on the outside as well. As I went through the tour I could just tell of the conviction and testimonies that Brother and Sister Kempton have. They bore a strong testimony of the temple and I could just see it in them that what they were sayin was true and it touched me so much. The temple is am amazing place and I can't wait til I am able to enter w/ my mom and dad. It will be the greatest moment of my life at this point. It is so beautiful. The first instruction room was amazing. The walls were painted to portray this Amazing and Beautiful valley. The man who painted it spent 3 weeks here in the Gila Valley sketching and then he painted. It is so beautiful and real. There is such a peace in the temple its amazing. The celestial room and the Sealing room were amazing. I loved looking in the mirror and thinking about my life and it was awesome. There is no beginning and there is no end... I love that so much.

Tonight in Mission Prep Brother Palmer showed a video to us about missionaries and their testimonies of the amazing work of the Lord. After the movie was over he opened it up for us all to share our testimonies. It was a great class. The spirit was so strong and there wasn't a dry eye in the room. As a class we became a family. We became so close. We laughed alot and learned alot from this wonderful man who loves the gospel and loves us enough to share it w/ us. It was an awesome last class of the year. I am going to miss that class so much but I know that I have grown so much from the day I walked in the room and sat down unsure about what I was doing. This gospel is so true and the greatest blessing in my life. I'm so thankful for the Atonement in my life and for my big Brother and Savior Jesus Christ. For the Love that He has for each and every one of us that He died for each and every one of us. He is so Patient w/ me and has NEVER given up on me and I know He will NEVER EVER give up on me. I'm going to Truly miss this wonderful Valley and all the amazing people that I have met here and grown to love w/ all my heart when I leave and move on in my life and serve the Lord and His Children. I am ready to serve who ever I come in contact w/ and help them to know and feel the joy, happiness and love that I have and feel.

No comments: