"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

"On My Way Home"

As I sit here my thoughts turn to you.
My heart is so full of emotion and confusion my thoughts turn to you.
When I have questions and am frustrated my thoughts turn to you.
As I sit here lookin at the stars my thoughts turn to you.
As I ponder and figure things out my thoughts turn to you.
When I start questioning thing and askin myself why my thoughts turn to you.
As I sit here talkin to you, you help my thoughts turn to you.
As I turn my thoughts to you I feel peace and my confusion and frustration leaves.
As my thoughts are turned to you I’m at peace w/ my life and my surroundings.
As I sit here tryin to process I smile when my thoughts turn to you.
As I stare down this long road my thoughts turn to you and then the long road becomes a journey or adventure.
As I sit here my thoughts turn to you.
As I was on my way home last night from Yuma
I was thinkin about a lot of things and it was overwhelming to me. Then this
poem popped into my head. I didn't have paper or anything to write w/ so I
pulled out my phone and recorded my thoughts. I have been thinkin a lot lately
about life and such and how I need not take it for granted because Idk how long I have left or how long someone else has left. So sit back and ask your self, How often to
I share my love w/ others? How often do I say I love you? How often do you
express gratitude or show that you appreciate someone? Just ask your self
these questions and improve if you need to. I know that I need too. I believe
that there is ALWAYS room for improvement.

No comments: