"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One Step Closer

I just got my wisdom teeth out on Thursday and am in recovery. Im still hurtin but definately not like I was. A lil swollen and bruised but recovering very well. Now Im just waitin for the Executive Secratary to call me and make an appointment to see the Stake Pres. Im so excited! Then as soon as I see the Stake Pres, he can send my papers to SLC!!! :D

1 comment:

Laurie HIMCR said...

WOW!! It is happening a lot faster than I thought! Must be a sign! ;)