"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Friday, April 23, 2010

These Days

Life is goin well and Im happy. School is goin well and i love it. School is almost over and that is even better!!! I will graduate May 14th and am soooo stoked!!! Im gettin really antsy for my papers to be sent. I need to see the stake pres then my papers will be sent. I can't wait. I will most Likely be home in Yuma when I get my call! Im ready to move home. It will be wonderful to be w/ my family and spend time w/ them before i leave. I will miss this lil town but its time to move on and have other adventures. Well thats all for now. :D

No comments: