"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My first SONG!!! "WENDY!"

Today I was so bored and I was talking to my friend Wendy and she told me to write a song! I thought to my self a song...I have never written a song. So she told me it was like a poem..I'm not good at poetry either! So she told me to play the piano...I can't play the piano...I'm musically challenged! So I tried to write a song...well I did it after thinking about it a long time! TADA!!! Here it is...I hope you like it as much as I did. Its ok if you laugh because I laughed the whole time while writing it and I'm definately a humorous person!! ENJOY!!!
WENDY!
Written by Stacie
March 24, 2009

You are the LIGHT in my LIGHT HOUSE
You are the carrot in my salad!
I truly love your blouse
It’s your turn to write me a ballad!
WENDY!
There’s a special place in my heart for you!
I love that you can be your self!
OH W-E-N-D-Y!
You can be part of my family!
Thanks for the long night chats!
Thanks for being my crazy friends!
OH WENDY! WENDY! WENDY, WENDY!
I love you Wendy!

No comments: