"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TRIALS

I hate trials but love them at the same time! I hate them because they are hard, frustrating, struggling, and hard. I love them because I learn so much about my self while going through what I'm going to call a Blessing in disguise. I have had many trials in my life and I have grown stronger because of them and I'm a better ME because I was able to Rely and Trust in the Lord! The Lord is always there for us no matter what happens in our life or no matter what we are facing. I love that I have that Knowledge! I would be so lost w/out that knowledge!

TRUST IN THE LORD AND HAVE FAITH!

4 comments:

kendle sue said...

youre inspirational miss stacie!! :)

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

Thanks pal! I don't think so but thanks. I guess I was just writing what was on my mind and what I have learned in the last few days.

Lisa Love said...

You keep hanging onto that perspective and you will perform miracles for the Lord throughout your life. You are already doing so.

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

Thanks so much! Its something that I try for each and every day!