"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Monday, March 2, 2009

SMILE!!

Tonight at FHE we had a lesson on SMILES! I love to smile, it makes me so happy! Smiling makes everything so much better! When I can to college my goal was to Smile all the time no matter where I was. Well it works....even when I'm having a rotten day I always told my self to smile. So I smile everywhere and at everyone even if I don't know them. Some people will smile back and some just keep walking but I know that it helps others even if I don't know it did. To me a SMILE is a simple act of service to everyone! Smile all the time everyday and it will change your life and change the life of someone else! I challenge you to always have a smile on your face even if you are not having a good day! My philosophy is Fake it til you make it...it really works! Smile to every one you see where ever you even if you don't know them. Try it and you will see a change in your life...it becomes CONTAGIOUS!!!

SMILE it makes life more enjoyable!!

No comments: