"We are God's children, and if we Ever got that through our heads thouroughly and understood that competely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."

-Marjorie Pay HInckley-

Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Tender Mercies of the Lord"

My friend Kami Pullen had this song posted on her facebook and I absolutely loved it!
Sometimes when I'm feeling scared,

I kneel down and say a prayer and ask Him to help me through the day.

Sometimes when I'm feeling sad for hard times that I have had,

I ask Him to help me find my way.

Then a message will come from my Father up above in a song or a dream or the beauty that surrounds me.

If I try to obey and remember to pray I'll see the tender mercies of the Lord.

Sometimes when I'm all alone and long for my heav'nly home,

I ask Him to help me feel at peace.

Sometimes when I'm feeling pain or standing in pouring rain,

I ask Him to help me feel relief.

Then a message will come from my Father up above in a song or a dream or the beauty that surrounds me.

If I try to obey and remember to pray I'll see the tender mercies of the Lord.

Sometimes when I just don't know the path I should choose to go,

I ask Him to help me make a choice.

I know He is always there to guide me through simple prayer and help me to hear His loving voice

And a message will come from my Father up above in a song or a dream or the beauty that surrounds me.

If I try to obey and remember to pray I 'll see the tender mercies of the Lord.


go to this web site and listen to it. There are alot of good songs on this website. I never knew they were there til now. Go check it out

(listen to this song at NewEra.lds.org)

No comments: